Westlake's polyethylene business offers the customized attention of a niche supplier with the breadth and capacity to handle your volume requirements.
Westlake offers a diverse portfolio of polyethylene products suitable for a variety of applications including extrusion coating, blow and cast film, injection molding and blow molding.
Its manufacturing facilities in Longview, Texas are well equipped to handle specialty runs as well as large-volume orders and the flexibility to meet special grade requirements.
Most importantly, Westlake's knowledgeable sales and technical service teams, combined with experienced chemists, engineers and technicians at the Customer Solutions Center are ready to assist customers in developing new products that can solve their unique challenges or give that extra edge in the marketplace. The facility's state-of-the-art fabrication equipment allows Westlake to support its customers in application development as well as troubleshoot and solve processing problems without interrupting their product processes.
WHY WESTLAKE POLYETHYLENE?
- Broad portfolio of low density, low density copolymers, linear low density, plastomers, functionalized polymers and waxes
- Focused on flexible packaging, extrusion coating and niche markets
- Production flexibility to handle special grades and custom formulations
- Top-level expertise to assist you with all your sales, customer service, product development and troubleshooting needs
- Access to our Customer Solutions Center for on-site testing and evaluation
Westlake Chemical Polyethylene Products